Τρίτη 22 Μαΐου 2012

Enter the Madman
Questiondark was acting a bit more arrogant towards us,since we decide we wanted to know about the Madman.Who is he,what's his real shape,what pleases him and what ruins us and I'm guessing,all the things a guy would want to know from the original figure of madness that resides inside the worst path of this soul.My thoughts and concerns stopped the moment Q stopped and told me to stop it.Thinking,that is.I did what he said and realised I was all alone.
None of my compagnons were with me.Q had warned me about everything I was going to see,or atl least,tried to,but there was no way I would ever be able to sucessfully forget what happened on that day,on that room.My loneliness got me thinking all over again and it was then that I saw a giant wooden door,with an old dirty knob.I knocked and waited,bit scared,bit amazed from what I was about to see.

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου